Title: Non-Credit Adjunct Faculty- Program Instructor/Dietary Manager
Department: Correctional & Continuing Education
Campus Location: Off campus
Salary Range: $39/hr
Work Mode: This position requires some regular in-person presence on campus or at alternative locations, depending on business needs of the office.
Work Schedule: evening
Position Type: Adjunct Faculty
• Ability to provide instruction to students by developing, selecting, evaluating and modifying instructional plans and materials and presenting them using instructional techniques which meet the needs of all students.
• Ability to supervise classroom experiences
• Evening position
Anne Arundel Community College (AACC) is committed to enriching the educational experience it offers through the diversity of its faculty, administrators, and staff members. The college seeks to recruit and support a broadly diverse team who will contribute to the college's excellence, diversity of viewpoints and experiences, embrace concepts of equity and inclusiveness, and support the equal rights of all people by advancing the understanding and appreciation of differences including age, race, gender, ability, religious convictions, socio-economic status, ethnic heritage, or sexual orientation.
While we appreciate your interest in employment with Anne Arundel Community College, applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis. Employment-based visa sponsorship (including H-1B sponsorship) is not available for any position.
In the best interest of the College, only individuals who are residents of Maryland or one of the following states will be eligible for employment at the college: Delaware, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia or the District of Columbia. The college will annually review this restriction and, if appropriate, expand the list of states of employment eligibility.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Evaluate student performance in clinical setting and coordinating with preceptors
• Experience teaching in online and face2face formats
• Correspond with the Association of Nutrition and Foodservice Professionals (ANFP)
• Registered Dietitian Nutritionist or Licensed Dietitian
• Prior experience teaching (preferred)
Fill in your details
Thank you for sharing this job!